I am just simply taking up more space on the world wide web, changing my url again. I think i prefer playing with the blog skins, trying to beautify it rather than blogging itself. Its been 7 months since my last blog entry and i do miss blogging.
The mid years are over. The past month was Hell. I never knew holidays could be such a drag. Every day was just studying studying and more studying. Ever get the feeling that your sanity hangs from a thread? Well, too much of the books can take you there. I remember after the really long day after chem paper 1 & 2 and math all in one day, i was so tired, disappointed and upset that when i got home, i just cried. Couldn't help it, i just did. Now asking me to get back to doing work is such a chore. I don't want to do this anymore. I can't wait for november to be over. I can't wait to be FREE. In the meantime, my teachers are like "Dont give up... Its just another 4 more months." I was quite happy when Ms Aw was telling me " See! If you study you can pass.. but an E isn't good enough. You've got to work harder. " I appreciate her encouragement. I WILL TRY MY BEST.
On the other hand, my bio teacher keeps telling those taking 4 A lvl subjects to consider dropping bio. Thanks a lot for the encouragement! I really feel for rebecca and anyone else who are in that disposition. Not very helpful for a teacher. I think encouragement would be a way better solution plus loads of help. Giving them a chance is way better than not trying at all because everyone has that potential. Its only waiting to be unleashed.
Due to the mid years, I was unable to be there for my friends as much as i wanted to. When they needed someone to be there for them i wasn't and i feel really awful and guilty. I wanted to be there for you. Really.
No comments:
Post a Comment